You need to purchase the event ticket before submitting a Poster.
Please log in with your credentials in the form on the right.
Remeber the abstract submission deadline end on September 15th!
Win a €1000 prize!*
We are happy to announce the call for the submission of Abstracts for the e-Poster Session of the 2021 Digital Dentistry Society (DDS) Global Congress, to be held in Cernobbio, Lake Como, 4-6 November 2021.
Researchers and Clinicians who will submit their Abstracts and have it accepted for Oral Presentation will have the opportunity to present their results in a 7 minutes short lecture in front of a panel of experts selected by the Digital Dentistry Society. The Oral Presentations will take place on Thursday November 4th, from 9am to 2pm. The three best Oral Presentations per category will be awarded with a prize and a special mention on Saturday 6th November, from 13:00 to 13:20.
In addition, all accepted Abstracts will be published in the Proceedings of the Digital Dentistry Society (DDS) Global Congress, a thematic issue of the Journal of Dentistry (Elsevier, Q1, indexed Pubmed, Impact Factor 3.2), that is the flagship journal of the Society.
In order to submit one or more Abstracts (no more than two Abstracts can be submitted by the same Presenter) for the e-Poster session, the Presenter must first register to the Congress, with the registration fee paid in full; once registered, the Presenter will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the e-Poster Portal, where to submit the Abstract.
The submission deadline for the Abstracts of the e-Poster Session is September 15th 2021: after this date it will not be possible to submit any Abstract.
– The winner of each category (ranked #1) will be awarded a € 1000 cash prize and a ZEISS EyeMag Smart medical loupe
– The second top ranked of each category will be awarded a € 500 cash prize
– The third top ranked of each category will have a special mention
– Every participant will receive a certificate by the DDS Scientific Committee
- Premium optical performance for first-time and experienced users
- Great image clarity and depth of field over the entire treatment area
- A range of settings for flexible tilt and angle views. When magnification is not needed, the loupe can simply be flipped up, offering the wearer an unobstructed view.
- A comfortable, ergonomic working position
- With 2.5x magnification
- With titanium eyeglass frame
Abstract Submissions must be performed online, using the e-Poster Portal provided immediately after registration to the Congress. The Abstracts must be submitted under one of the following categories: Basic Research or Clinical Applications. Name and surname of the authors, including their affiliation, must be written in the appropriate templates; a valid email address must be provided for the Presenter. No more than four authors are allowed per submission. All abstracts must be written in a clearly intelligible English language, must be concise (maximum 250 words) and structured into Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusions. Four to six keywords must be provided. The deadline for Abstract submission is September 15th 2021.
The Presenters of the accepted e-Posters will be notified by email by the Digital Dentistry Sociey (DDS) Scientific Committee, not later than September 15th. After having received the Notification of Abstract Acceptance, the Presenters will receive a template in pptx for the preparation of the e-Poster. The e-Poster must be prepared following the guidelines embedded in the template, saved in pdf format and sent back by email to the Scientific Committee no later than October 30th 2021.
- 30th January 2021: Congress Registration / Abstract Submission system open
- 15th September 2021: Abstract Submission Deadline
- 15th September 2021: Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- 30th October 2021: e-Poster Submission Deadline
- 6th November 2021: e-Poster Oral Presentation Award