4th DDS State of the Art Conference
The scientific event on digital dentistry will feature leading clinical experts and researchers who will discuss the State of the Art in Digital Technologies and clinical procedures with particular attention to the daily practice.
Digital Dentistry: where are we now?
- Artificial Intelligence for Empowering Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Solutions for the Full-arch Implant Impressions
- Milling vs 3D Printing Fixed and Removable Prosthetic Restorations
- Guided Implant Surgery: Static vs Dynamic Solutions
- Titanium and Bioceramics 3D Printing and their applications
- The Virtual Articulator and Occlusion
- Digital full arch rehabilitation workflow
DDS Call for Posters
Win a €1000 cash prize!
The 4th Digital Dentistry Society State of the Art Conference will offer the opportunity for abstracts (e-posters) submission.